Obviously we appreciate the need for discretion. Here are a few hints and tips on how to use the programme without anyone finding out. The programme has been designed to work on mobile devices as well as tablets and computers. If you’ve got a smart phone you can simply use your phone. This often provides the most secure way especially if you put a secure lock on the phone such as a pin, finger print swipe or lock pattern. Most modern phones have several ways to stop people getting into them.
When you purchase the programme you will be emailed a confirmation email and a thank you email. They are sent immediately and so should be in your inbox within 15 minutes. You will also get an email from PayPal. I would recommend that you don’t use an email account which is shared with your partner if you want to remain discrete. You can create a free email with services like gmail.com. Just google “create a free email account” to find out more.
When you delete your emails make sure you also “empty the trash” as deleted emails stay in the system until the trash is emptied. Usually you do this by right clicking on the deleted folder and selecting “empty the trash” or something similar.
To use the programme you just need a normal web browser. Below we’ve listed one of the most popular browsers and how you can remove your browsing history. Some browsers also have “privacy mode” which means they won’t store any history. You can find out more by searching online for “How do I browse in privacy mode?” along with the name of your browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome etc.
How to Delete Your History in Chrome (on a computer):
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the Chrome menu Chrome menu
- Click History and recent tabs > History.
- Click the button Clear browsing data. A dialog will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. To clear your entire browsing history, select the beginning of time.
- Check the boxes for the data you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.” Learn more about the types of browsing data you can delete
- Click the button Clear browsing data.
How to Delete Your History in Internet Explorer (on a computer):
- In Internet Explorer for the desktop, click the Tools button , point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history.
- Select the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then tap or click Delete.
The programme includes eBooks which are PDF documents that you can download. But you don’t need to download them. Most browsers will allow you to read the PDF online without having to download it. The main workbook is 320 pages long and so ideally you would want to download it otherwise every time you want to read it online you’d have to wait while the document loads into the browser. If you do want to download the files, it’s easy and one way of being more secure is to get a USB data stick and to only save the files to the data stick. When you’ve finished for the day you can unplug the data stick and put it somewhere safe.