What is in this program?
The EXACT tools, insights, exercises & techniques to finally end the addictive love cycle of yearning and longing, which is DESTROYING any chance you have of breaking free and moving on after a painful break up…
The antidote for loving too much and emotional dependency is learning to love yourself.
It’s not about them! It’s about YOU. Helen will teach you how to unlock your inner strength to let go and move past lost love and heartbreak
How to overcome repetitive obsessive thought patterns and become the MASTER of your own emotions & mental state…
14 Compassionate and Instructive Video Tutorials
If you are a woman who loves too much, love addicted –withdrawing from a painful breakup, whether you’re in a current relationship or experiencing lost love, separation, single, or searching for a fulfilling, healthy, long-lasting romantic relationship … this compassionate program will help you. With inspiring solutions, insights and guidance from a relationship specialist, you will find a way to recover from addictive loving and find emotional freedom.
VIDEO #1: An Introduction to “Surviving Addictive Love” and how it will help you heal the devastating loss felt through the heartbreak of loving too much.
VIDEO #2: What does it mean to be addicted to love? And what can happen when we are caught in an addictive love cycle?
VIDEO#3: An example phone call; Powerlessness and the soul’s cry to be heard, loved and wanted.
VIDEO#4: Why being in love or in a relationship can feel like being in emotional pain.
VIDEO#5: The signs of an addiction to love; How being with unavailable partners can trigger emotional distress and why it is difficult to let go.
VIDEO#6: How being in love and attached to the beloved releases pleasure chemicals, assigning our partner a cocktail of powerful emotions that include happiness, connectedness and security.
VIDEO #7: What are some of the traumatic symptoms experienced when our love is not mutually reciprocated; “You deserve more than seeds or crumbs”.
VIDEO#8: The components and symptoms of Limerence (Chronic Rejection). Understanding Intrusive thoughts and obsessive thinking about the beloved.
VIDEO#9: How does addictive love impact on daily life? Why do you keep returning to a destructive on/off relationship?
VIDEO#10: The Emotional Cycle of Love Addiction (Anxious Pursuer) vs. Love Avoidant (Withdrawer Pursued).
VIDEO#11: The Power Struggle Stage: Unbalanced Love Equilibrium between anxious, insecure attachment and avoidant, distant attachment.
VIDEO#12: What can cause addictive love and heartbreak, whereby the person you believed to be a secure safe haven and an emotional anchor has withdrawn from you?
VIDEO#13: Key things to help you recover from loving too much, heartbreak and love sickness; Finding the fire in your belly.
VIDEO#14: Closing empowering video message from Helen.
A Restorative and Empowering Workbook
This workbook is full of exercises, visualisations, meditations, 25 strategies, tips and insights to support you through the heartbreak of rejection and lost love.
Every chapter is woven sensitively around Helen’s own personal story, several years ago, whereby the journals she wrote back then make up this entire program. She will give you the insight, understanding and help you need to put you emotional pain into perspective.
Helen writes with frankness and honesty about this profound and raw affliction of the heart when we love too much. You will move through every possible stage of love withdrawal and loss, to healing the wound of abandonment.
Helen asks several key questions:
- How can one person whom we love rock the very foundation of whom we believe we are?
- What is about this one person that has the power to destabilise us?
- Is it something to do with the person we choose or is it a wound within ourselves that has been triggered by this person’s emotional avoidance or in ability to reciprocate our love?
- Why do we fear abandoned and therefore stay in relationships that are not emotionally good for us?
- How can one person render us powerless and helpless whereby we settle for crumbs?
- Is it that some just love far too much and our hunger for complete soul connection is too much to expect from one person?
- Or is it that the beloved simply doesn’t experience the same level of mutual love and desire?
- And many more…
7 Inspirational eBooks of Real Stories of People Overcoming Love Addiction
- eBOOK #1: Is There a Cure for Love Addiction? – A Powerful Healing System for Women Who Love Too Much
- eBOOK #2: Surviving an Addiction to Romantic Love – Why can’t you simply retreat and withdraw?
- eBOOK #3: An Interview with Helen Mia Harris on Unrequited Love and Rejection
- eBOOK #4: Real-Life Case Study #1: Anastasia’s Story – A glance across a crowed room; A Fierce Desire
- eBOOK #5: Real-Life Case Study #2: Veronica’s Story – The Broken Saxophone and a Misunderstanding between a Love Addict and a Love Avoidant
- eBOOK #6: Real-Life Case Study #3: Matthew’s Story – A Broken Marriage, Separation Anxiety and an Addiction to Online Dating
6 Soothing and Gentle Guided Journey Online Videos
These 6 guided visualization journey videos help you process, soothe and regulate the overwhelming emotions being experienced as a result of heartbreak and the loss of love. I use advanced hypnotic language patterns and relaxation techniques to take you on a guided journey where you can discover peace, calm and new inner resources.
These Guided Journeys and Visualizations are like a rehearsal for living free of emotional turmoil.
I will help you learn how to train your brain with techniques for natural mood regulation.
The pure and tranquil music in these videos will sink deep into your limbic system to quieten, soothe and comfort, reducing any anxious thoughts that often preoccupy people who are experiencing love withdrawal.
- VIDEO JOURNEY #1: Where do We Fall When We Fall in Love?
- VIDEO JOURNEY #2: Surviving This Affliction of the Heart: “He Said, She Said, You Said”
- VIDEO JOURNEY #3: The Silver Hand: Taking Care Of Little You
- VIDEO JOURNEY #4: The Rock Boulder, The White Chalk & The Abandoned Child
- VIDEO JOURNEY #5: Choral Shells: Learning to Breathe Without You
- VIDEO JOURNEY #6: The Diamond Necklace