“Loving Too Much is not a Love Story” One-Day Retreat for Women
“Loving Too Much is not a Love Story” One-Day Retreat for Women
How to love without losing yourself by surviving an addictive relationship
An empowering, insightful one-day retreat on how to maintain your individuality and authentic self within a relationship.
Explore co-dependency, rejection, insecurity, love addiction and more. Discover how to learn from your vulnerability and find the courage to be wholeheartedly YOU.
It’s time to break free of the powerful grip of unhealthy all consuming patterns in your romantic relationships, and to reclaim your self-confidence and emotional self-reliance, enabling emotional independence.
Join leading relationship expert and love addiction specialist Helen Mia Harris on her One Day Retreat for Women, and discover the secrets to a healthy, secure and fulfilling relationship.
“Lovesickness – whatever you deny or embrace, unrequited love is the most infinite burden of a broken heart” Helen Mia Harris
Do you relate to any of the following?
- Do you tend to put your partner’s needs ahead of your own? Have you ever neglected your friends, family, career, even your health at the opportunity of entering a love affair or during your ongoing relationship?
- Do you frequently fall in love with a person’s potential as a romantic partner, rather than accepting them as they are?
- Do you find yourself feeling anxious, suspicious, or panicky if they fail to return your messages or calls? Do you experience feelings of possessiveness, jealousy, rejection or insecurity?
- Do you feel as if you couldn’t survive without your partner, or their approval? Do you crave their full attention, giving them responsibility for your emotional well-being?
- Are you choosing ‘unavailable’ partners – people that are married, engaged, or, due to their cultural or sexual identity they are completely out of reach?
- Do you find yourself thinking excessively about your love interest rather than getting on with your day-to-day routine?
- Have you seen somebody at a glance and immediately developed a crush and an intense desire to be with them? Or have you fallen in love with someone you’ve met online or in chat rooms before ever physically meeting that person?
- Do you return time and again to an emotionally toxic relationship? Is it simply impossible to imagine the future without your significant other for fear of being completely alone?
If any of this sounds familiar, this retreat is for you.
On this one-day retreat Helen explores the intricate reasons behind why so many of us lose ourselves and give our power away the moment we enter a romantic relationship, losing all sense of our individuality.
When we fall in love, we all have a natural inclination to surrender ourselves, to rescue the beloved, or to become completely preoccupied and emotionally consumed by our relationship, sacrificing ourselves and everything that we are in the name of love, giving away our individuality and sense of self.
If that love is unreciprocated, unrequited or even impossible, then we have given away all that we are, leaving ourselves emotionally impoverished.
This could be a recurring pattern in the way we love, and without a deep understanding of the underlying causes, we can never truly free ourselves from its powerful grip. Consequently, many will continue to enter the wrong types of relationships – or damage perfectly good ones – having a devastating effect on our lives.
If you are suffering from this affliction of the heart, it is crucial that you understand WHY, particularly if the love you have is unreciprocated or seems impossible to enjoy.
Knowledge is power, and it’s only by understanding the reasons behind your relationship problems that you will find the strength and courage to turn the corner, so you can start enjoying a healthy, stable and secure relationship, free from heartache and emotional pain.
Helen’s blog post also explains about ‘loving too much’.
Please don’t worry, you are not alone! On this one-day retreat, Helen will show you how to break these patterns, recognise their causes and rediscover yourself, whether currently in a relationship or not. You will learn how to love completely, generously, and wholeheartedly, whilst retaining a fundamental connection to your internal self so that you no longer look externally for your completeness.
At the end of the retreat you will walk away with a profound understanding of this common problem, as it will provide you with a toolkit bursting with empowering guidelines and strategies on how to rediscover yourself, whilst maintaining an ongoing connected relationship with YOU.
Learn how to reclaim your self-confidence and emotional self-reliance, and free yourself from being dependant in a relationship. Break free from feeling emotionally powerless.
Leave the past behind, and start a whole new chapter with healthy love.
Hello, my name is Helen Mia Harris and I’m an expert relationship therapist, marriage coach (MBACP Reg) MNC (Acc), couples’ counsellor, psychotherapist and love addiction specialist.
During the last 25 years, I’ve helped hundreds of women who suffer at the hands of love addiction, co-dependency, unrequited love, loss and grief, love withdrawal, heartbreak and the painful effects of rejection, separation anxiety, insecurity, anxious attachment and abandonment.
Today, I’d like to introduce you to my one day women’s retreat, which has been specifically designed to help you break the chains of loving too much. Together we will put you on the path to a secure and healthy relationship, where loving someone else doesn’t entail losing yourself in the process.
“It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a ‘real’ relationship with them.” Anthony Storr
Loving Too Much is not a Love Story….How to Love Without Losing Yourself
An inspiring one-day retreat for people looking to overcome the heartbreak and emotional pain of co-dependency, loving too much, lovesickness, unrequited love and loss, rejection and anxious attachment.
- Finally reclaim your individuality, self-confidence and self-worth.
- Find your autonomy and connect to your authentic self.
- Discover your internal wealth and emotional self-reliance.
“True love is not a feeling by which we are overwhelmed. It is a committed, thoughtful decision.” M.Scott Peck
WHEN? Date tbc
WHERE? Salomons Estate, Broomhill Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 0TG
What will you get?
During the retreat, you will benefit from:
- expert and insightful seminars and presentations that will cover a range of techniques and strategies designed to help you break the vicious cycle of love addiction and loving too much, and reclaim your independence, self-confidence and self-worth
- small group exercises
- guided visualisation
- love addiction and co-dependency questionnaire
- lunch and tea/coffee breaks
My retreats are not about bombarding you with information, and then sending you on your way. They are warm, friendly, relaxed, and hugely enjoyable, and the entire day is filled with plenty of love, attentiveness and humour.
In fact, many of my clients have enjoyed the day so much, and it’s made such a difference to their lives, that they’ve come back multiple times!
Helen Mia Harris
“Helen, will it work for me?”
Yes, absolutely! In fact, here are just a few comments from some of my previous clients…
“Helen, you have really helped me find myself again. Literally! I was needy, insecure, emotional, unsociable and untrusting, looking for any word or signs that would send me into a blind rage of jealousy and insecurity. Helen, I can’t thank you enough for giving me my life back.” –– Susan, Tunbridge Wells
“I used to text my husband at least 20 times a day as I feared he didn’t love me in the same way as I did him, which caused him to feel pressured by me. Now after doing the programme I am more independent and self-sufficient and it has ignited our love”. –– Emily, London
“Helen gets to the source of a problem in a short space of time. I was a love addict and every partner I had seemed to run away from my neediness. What she’s done for me is a miracle really. I now have my own life, and I can see that people find me more attractive and interesting, as I’m no longer so needy. Thank you so much Helen for helping me to understand that the person I abandoned was myself.” –– Paula, Chislehurst
“I’m finally free thanks to Helen. I used to be so jealous and insecure and the more my partner rejected me the more I felt powerless and worthless. We are now great together, and, if anything, our love has grown day by day. I’ve also been accepted for a managerial position and I’m finally doing the work I want to do. I feel so motivated with Helen’s help to continue the progress I’ve made. Huge thanks Helen!” –– Teresa, Bromley
“Helen, I never ever thought that I could go from feeling so insecure and powerless to this – in such a short amount of time. Thank you so much. My partner can’t believe just how much I’ve changed.” –– Melissa, Kent
It’s time to finally free yourself from a life of emotional pain and heartbreak, and discover how to love another, without losing yourself in the process.
Reserve your place today, before it’s too late.
WHEN: Date tbc
WHERE: Salomons Estate, Broomhill Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN3 0TG
ONLY 24 PLACES AVAILABLE!