Marriage Counselling Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks Bromley, Maidstone, Orpington & Dartford
- Do you feel disconnected and distant within your relationship?
- Are you living alone together where familiarity has become resentful?
- Has the love and passion you once shared faded?
- Does your relationship lack intimacy and closeness?
- Has loss of respect affected the way you feel about your partner?
- Do you feel unappreciated and disappointed?
- Are you frustrated at being unable to help your partner to change and reach the potential you see in them?
- Do you long to relate to your partner but communication feels impossible?
- Are you planning your wedding day and have some sensitive issues you would like to speak about?
How we love and the way we love is often at the root of what can go wrong in the couple relationship. Helen Mia Harris offers marriage counselling and relationship counselling. For over 20 years Helen has focused on helping people with her counselling session which can include issues relating to heartbreak, loss, insecurity, rejection and co-dependency. She helps individuals and couples to develop a ‘way’ of relating to one another, free of the encumbrances of resentment, disappointments and loss of respect and passion.
What happens when a relationship falls down from a high and becomes more familiar? We begin to see things about our loved one that before went unnoticed. We begin to feel disappointed that it’s changed from being an adventure.
Irritation steps in along with resentment, insecurity, indifference and rejection. The feeling of being loved and valued fades imperceptibly and before the couple realises it, the connection once there, is replaced by a deep sense of unhappiness, loss of respect and discontent.
If you’re looking for marriage counselling and live in Sevenoaks, Tunbridge Wells, Bromley, Orpington, Dartford or Maidstone please contact us to arrange a marriage counseling or relationship counselling session.